Email Marketing Reports
Campaign statistics give you access to comprehensive information about your campaigns such as:
- The date the campaign was sent
- The date the first email was opened by your subscribers
- The most recent date the email was opened by a subscriber for the first time
(this can then give you an indication of how long it takes your subscribers to view your campaign after it is sent)
- Groups sent to
- The number of recipients of the campaign
- The number of recipients that opened the email when they got it
- The number of recipients that 'hard bounced'
(A 'hard bounce' is an email account that is usually non-existent and can’t be delivered to.)
- Open rate (percentage of subscribers that actually opened the email when they received it)
- The number of recipients that clicked a link in your campaign
- The click through rate (percentage of subscribers that clicked on a link in your email)
The screen also features a timeline of activity showing how many people opened the email each day after the campaign was sent. This will show you the peak times that people are reading your campaigns and can help identify trends as to which day of the week your audience is more likely to read your campaigns.
Another report on this screen shows a list of all links that were in your email and the number of unique click throughs each one received. This lets you easily identify which elements in your campaign were most popular
A seperate report also gives you access to when (and how many) people subscribe and unsubscribe to your newsletters.